Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Two-Fold Purpose

I suppose I will start by stating my ultimate purpose in creating this blog -- to keep MYSELF organized after Mary leaves.  Already this school year has been the best, most successful year so far.  More kids are reading.  We got rid of AR. We are focusing on Lexiles and improving reading.  I'm looking to add Makerspaces.  My TOME Society is going.  

Since we are already to October, I will post separately for August and then for September before getting to October. That way I will have a record of what we've done so far and provide reflection on what worked and what didn't.

I guess there's another purpose -- there seem to be so few middle school-specific resources for media centers.  So...I'll create one!  We'll see how it goes.

HM

No comments:

Post a Comment